Web Services That We Provide
Web Design - Development
- Goal identification: We work with the customer to determine what goals they have for what they want for a website needs to fulfill.
- Draft concept: Once we know the website's goals, we can define what web pages and features the website requires by drafting up a rough draft concept.
- Sitemap and framework creation: With the scope well-defined, we can start drafting up the website sitemap, and navigation layout.
- Visual creation: Now that we have a solid picture of the website in mind, we can start creating visual content for the individual pages.
- Search Engine Optimization: It's important to have enough wording content per page. (SEO) is always in mind to help keep pages focused on a single topic. Our customers who provide the wording to go with there topics and products makes this stage a lot easier.
- Testing: This is the most important part to us, we go over every page, every link, and how the layouts and navigation operates on multiple browsers, and multiple mobile devices. Once we have everything working it's time for the next stage.
- Launch: Once the testing is over and the website is working smoothly, it's time to plan and execute your site launch! After that, it's time to celebrate and feel the accomplishment that your overall goal is complete and ready for everyone to see.
Learn More By Contacting Us
- 1 Year of Starter Plus Shared Hosting ($70.00)
- Basic WordPress Platform, 3 Page Site
- 3 Months of Updates & Offline Backups
- Basic SSL Certificate
- 1 Social Media Integration / Connection
Small Business Package
- 1 Year of Business Shared Hosting ($180.00)
- Premium WordPress Theme ($60.00) 8 Page w/Store*
- 12 Months of Updates and Offline Backups
- SSL+ Certificate ($40.00)
- 5 Social Media Integration / Connections
- * 5 - 8 Products in Store
- 1 Year Professional Share Hosting ($120.00)
- Premium WordPress Theme, 6 Pages
- 6 Months of Updates & Offline Backups
- SSL Certificate ($20.00)
- 3 Social Media Integration / Connections